The CSU Affordable Learning Solutions (AL$) vendor partner programs aims to lower the cost of course materials and improve learning outcomes for students by providing faculty with robust options for quality lower/no cost course materials and resources. In reviewing a variety of options for both commercial and free materials, CSU has found that faculty are encouraged to consider lower/no cost materials when they have access to inclusive and broad search tools, easy-to-use templates and tools for authoring and adopting, confidence in accessibility compliance, and clearly-defined assurance of peer review, quality, and integrity of the content.
Our vendor partner programs empower us to offer faculty and students the greatest breadth of affordable course material options possible. The CSU AL$ Course Materials and Custom Publishing programs deliver improved affordability, choice, and accessibility to CSU faculty and students, along with other benefits.
Interested in becoming an AL$ Featured Partner?
The CSU AL$ featured partner programs help approved partners:
- Increase visibility and potential revenues derived from increased adoption and sell-through rates for learning content.
- Active promotion of the CSU AL$ Course Materials, Custom Publishing and other partner programs by CSU AL$, which proactively gets your product and name in front of key decision makers.
- A larger student and faculty base for the use of required, supplemental, and premium content.
- Improved reliability of sustainable business models in a dynamic and uncertain digital/print/alternative format environment.
- Improved accessibility of products and services and improved business processes that reliably result in more accessible products and services for all CSU faculty and students.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org